Diminutive and Deadly
The equivalent of a Derringer pistol in knife-terms, the Strider Zipper Fixed Blade is an ultra-small, ultra-light and ultra-thin "hide-out" blade that allows for all manners of unconventional, discreet carry (boot-knife anyone?).
The Zipper Fixed Blade can be carried easily anywhere and everywhere without any added bulk or weight. Despite its diminutive stature, it features full-tang construction for maximum strength and stability, while the CTS-40CP chisel ground spear point blade cuts like a surgeon's scalpel.
Made in the USA at the Mick Strider Custom Shop, the Strider Zipper Fixed Blade is completed by a custom sheath for a highly discreet yet delightfully potent package. If you're looking for the thinnest and meanest little fixed blade, it's time to get zippered up.
- Ultra-small, light and thin fixed blade
- CTS-40CP chisel ground spear point blade
- Robust full-tang construction
- Comes with a custom sheath
- Blade Length: 2.95" (7.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.38" (16.20 cm)
- Weight: 52 grams, with cover 70 grams
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.