The Serpent King
Drawing inspiration from movies and fantasy themes, this exclusive Matsey Basilisk is the brainchild of designer Maciej from Poland. Just like the legendary Serpent King with fatal breath and glance, the Matsey Basilisk is a deadly beast of a blade with some of the cleanest and sharpest lines around.
Built for domination, this exclusive Matsey Basilisk features a razor-sharp Bohler M390 drop-point blade, with a deadly smooth flipping action. The rock-solid titanium scales provide maximum lightweight performance, while the titanium frame lock provides unflinching stability and assurance.
What's more, this exclusive Matsey Basilisk comes with the traditional Japanese Seigaiha (wave) motif engraved on the handles. Not only does enhance the overall grip and handling, but it also symbolizes an unending and unyielding spirit. If you're looking for the one knife to rule them all, the Serpent King that is the Matsey Basilisk beckons.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Engraved Seigaiha (wave) motif
- Bohler M390 drop point blade
- DLC or stonewashed finish
- Wicked smooth thumb stud deployment
- Solid titanium handles
- Solid titanium frame-lock
- Titanium pocket clip
- Overall length: 7.125" (18.0975 cm)
- Blade length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Cutting edge: 2.875" (7.3025 cm)
- Blade width: 1.00" (2.54 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.125" (0.3175 cm)
- Made by Bestech Knives
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.