South African Stunner
Hailing from an illustrious line of custom knife makers, Trevor Burger leverages on his hard-won experience at Burger & Sons Fine Custom Cutlery to create a true masterpiece of his own making – the Trevor Burger EXK CFL.
Forgoing trends and firmly focused on a less is more approach, the Trevor Burger EXK CFL is a model of finely-tuned function and form. The hand-rubbed satin sheepsfoot blade is made out of M390 steel to handle all tasks around the home to the workshop with masterful ease.
The lightweight titanium handles offer a secure grip with a flow-through design and a dual-jimped thumb ramp for enhanced control, while the gorgeous Mammoth inlay adds a touch of warmth and sophistication to the proceedings.
If you're looking for a clean and classy front flipping frame lock that's equal parts high-performance slicer and bonafide work of art, the Trevor Burger EXK CFL offers up decades of skill and experience channeled into an heirloom-quality tool that can be passed down from one generation to the next.
- Designed by Trevor Burger
- Hand-rubbed satin M390 blade
- Sheepsfoot blade shape
- Sturdy titanium frame lock
- Lightweight titanium handles
- Stunning Mammoth Ivory inlay
- Discreet titanium pocket clip
- Ceramic pivot
- Blade Length: 2.75591" (7 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 0.0393701" (.10 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.74016" (9.50 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.496063" (16.50 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.393701" (1 cm)
- Weight: 66 grams
- Handmade in South Africa
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.