South African Stunner
Hailing from an illustrious line of custom knifemakers, Trevor Burger leverages on his hard-won experience at Burger & Sons Fine Custom Cutlery to create a true masterpiece of his own making – the Trevor Burger EXK CFL.
Forgoing trends and firmly focused on a less is more approach, the Trevor Burger EXK CFL is a model of finely-tuned function and form. From the hand-rubbed satin m390 blade with a highly versatile sheepsfoot shape to the milled titanium handles that offers a secure grip with a flow-through design and a dual-jimped thumb ramp for enhanced control – every aspect of the EXK CFL is carefully considered to the nigh degree.
If you're looking for a clean and classy titanium frame lock that's equal parts high-performance slicer and bonafide work of art, the Trevor Burger EXK CFL offers up decades of skill and experience channelled into an heirloom-quality tool that can be passed down from one generation to the next.
- Designed by Trevor Burger
- Hand-rubbed satin m390 blade
- Versatile sheepsfoot blade shape
- Sturdy titanium frame lock
- Milled titanium fiber handles
- Front flipper
- Ceramic pivot
- Discreet titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.71654" (6.90 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 0.0393701" (.10 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.70079" (9.40 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.456693" (16.40 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.393701" (1 cm)
- Weight: 82 grams
- Handmade in South Africa
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.