South African Stunner
Hailing from an illustrious line of custom knife makers, Trevor Burger leverages on his hard-won experience at Burger & Sons Fine Custom Cutlery to create a true masterpiece of his own making – the Trevor Burger EXK.
Forgoing trends and firmly focused on a less is more approach, the Trevor Burger EXK is a model of finely-tuned function and form. The hand-rubbed satin M390 blade in your choice or a spear point or sheepsfoot shape excels at all cutting tasks from delicate food prep to heavier-duty work around the workshop.
Never one to settle, the EXK also features a stunning Damascus bolster on Micarta scales (for the best of both worlds) with a flow-through design and a dual-jimped thumb ramp for enhanced control. Every aspect is carefully considered and intuitively-designed to the nigh-degree.
If you're looking for a clean and classy front flipping liner lock that's equal parts high-performance slicer and bonafide work of art, the Trevor Burger EXK offers up decades of skill and experience channeled into an heirloom-quality tool that can be passed down from one generation to the next.
- Designed by Trevor Burger
- Hand-rubbed satin M390 blade
- Spearpoint or Sheepsfoot blade shape
- Sturdy titanium liner lock
- Damascus bolsters on Micarta scales
- Discreet titanium pocket clip
- Floating backspacer
- Ceramic IKBS bearings
- Blade Length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 0.04" (.10 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.74" (9.50 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.50" (16.50 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.39" (1 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 Oz (96 grams)
- Handmade in South Africa
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.