South African Stunner
Hailing from an illustrious line of custom knifemakers, Trevor Burger leverages on his hard-won experience at Burger & Sons Fine Custom Cutlery to create a true masterpiece of his own making – the Trevor Burger EXK Plus.
Forgoing trends and firmly focused on a less is more approach, the Trevor Burger EXK Plus is a model of finely-tuned function and form. From the hand-rubbed M390 spearpoint blade to the lightweight carbon fiber handles that offers a secure grip with a flow-through design and a dual-jimped thumb ramp for enhanced control – every aspect of the EXK Plus is carefully considered to the nigh degree.
What's more, you get to choose between different inlays for the bolster to complement the sleek carbon fiber scales. From Desert Ironwood Burl to Snakewood and Spalted Oak Burl to Spalted White Oak Burl – there is something for everyone.
If you're looking for a clean and classy everyday frame lock that's equal parts high-performance slicer and bonafide work of art, the Trevor Burger EXK Plus offers up decades of skill and experience channelled into an heirloom-quality tool that can be passed down from one generation to the next.
- Designed by Trevor Burger
- Hand-rubbed satin Bohler M390 blade
- Versatile spearpoint blade shape
- Sturdy titanium frame lock
- Floating backspacer
- Milled carbon fiber handles
- Choice of bolster inlay
- Front flipper
- Ceramic IKBS bearings
- Discreet titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.71654" (6.90 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 0.0393701" (.10 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.70079" (9.40 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.456693" (16.40 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.393701" (1 cm)
- Weight: 82 grams
- Handmade in South Africa
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.