Slab Titanium Stunner
Note: Due to limited availability, we are limiting this to one per customer. Thank you!
Constantly pushing the boundaries of his craft, Trevor Burger hails from an illustrious line of custom South African knife makers and leverages on his hard-won experience at Burger & Sons Fine Custom Cutlery to create a true masterpiece of his own making – the Trevor Burger EXK SFL.
Never one to follow trends, the Trevor Burger EXK SFL (Slab Frame Lock) focuses on a less is more approach. A finely-tuned model of function and form, it comes with a satin M390 spear point blade matched with solid slab frame lock for maximum strength and stability. Meticulously crafted, the titanium handles feature a flow-through design and a dual-jimped thumb ramp for better control and handling.
If you're looking for a clean and classy titanium frame lock that's equal parts high-performance slicer and bonafide work of art, the EXK SFL is here to offer up decades of skill and experience distilled into an heirloom-quality. As they like to say, you're only caring for this knife on behalf of the next generation – because that's how well-made and timeless the Trevor Burger EXK SFL is.
- Designed by Trevor Burger
- Satin M390 blade
- Versatile spear point blade shape
- Sturdy slab titanium frame lock
- Anodized titanium handles - please note that the bronze anodization is light
- Front flipper
- Ceramic pivot
- Discreet titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.71654" (6.90 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 0.393701" (1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.70079" (9.4)
- Overall Length: 6.456693" (16.4 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.393701" (1 cm)
- Weight: 70 grams
- Handmade in South Africa
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.