South African Stunner
Hailing from an illustrious line of custom knife makers, Trevor Burger leverages on his hard-won experience at Burger & Sons Fine Custom Cutlery to create a true masterpiece of his own making – the Trevor Burger LEXK.
A larger variant of the bestselling EXK for those who prefer more more blade to work with, the LEXK forgoes trends and is firmly focused on a "less is more" approach. A finely-tuned masterpiece of function and form, it easily handles everything from heavy-duty tasks to precision cuts and everything in between.
Never one to settle, the LEXK also features stunning Damascus bolsters and Micarta scales (for the best of both worlds) with a flow-through design and a dual-jimped thumb ramp for enhanced control. Every aspect is carefully considered and intuitively-designed to the nigh-degree.
If you're looking for a clean and classy front flipping frame lock that's equal parts high-performance slicer and bonafide work of art, the Trevor Burger LEXK offers up decades of skill and experience channeled into an heirloom-quality tool that can be passed down from one generation to the next.
- Designed by Trevor Burger
- Hand-rubbed satin M390 blade
- Spearpoint or Sheepsfoot blade shape
- Sturdy titanium liner lock
- Damascus bolsters and Micarta scales
- Discreet titanium pocket clip
- Floating backspacer
- Front flipper
- Ceramic IKBS bearings
- Blade Length: 3.5" (99.22 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 0.04" (.10 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.74" (9.50 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.05 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.39" (1 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 Oz (110.56 grams)
- Handmade in South Africa
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.