This product is sold out.
We Knife Co. 702 Series
The 702 is We Knives Co. first model to feature a single piece integral titanium handle. And while it sounds counterintuitive, it achieves the ultimate simplicity through sheer complexity of the process.
Designing and manufacturing a single-piece integral titanium frame lock handle is difficult to accomplish, but the payoffs are immense.
Firstly, there are fewer parts involved which means fewer parts to fail. There are no finicky stand-offs or backspacers to deal with when reassembling, and with an integral handle, you get unbelievably tight tolerances that are simply not possible with any other method of construction. This means perfect alignment and increased durability and dependability.
Another added benefit of having an integral handle is the handling. There are no hotspots along the entirety of the handle because everything is contoured and integrated. This translates to superb hand feel, control and precision in handling.
The 702 features the highly dependable M390 blade steel with a hand rubbed satin finish, with a small finger choil and jimping. The flipper tab offers instant deployment, while also doubling as a finger guard. Completing the package are a full titanium backspacer, screws, pivot cap and washers, and a bronzed titanium pocket clip for absolute performance and reliability.
If you’re looking for an everyday folder that combines the best of modern manufacturing and materials, the We Knives Co. 702 is the blade for you.
- Single-piece integral titanium handle for maximum strength and durability
- Ceramic ball bearings for silky smooth deployment
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.94" (227 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (4 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Hand Rubbed Satin
- Handle Material: Integral 6Al4V Titanium, Stonewashed
- Handle Thickness: 0.59" (15 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.11 oz. (145 g)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.