The flipping dagger
Daggers are a hell lot of fun – but nothing's fun when it's illegal to carry. Cleverly circumventing this issue, the WE Knife Co. Lundquist Angst is a tried and true liner-lock flipper with the dangerously good looks a classic dagger.
Designed by custom knifemaker, Justin Lundquist, and brought to life by none other than WE Knives – the Angst features a symmetrically-ground, single-edge, CPM-S35VN dagger blade that pierces as well as it cuts. The ceramic ball bearing action makes deployment authoritatively fast and snappy, while the symmetrical design makes the Angst delightfully ambidextrous.
Designed to be durable and pocketable, the Angst features lightweight carbon fiber and G10 handles that are contoured for better grip and handling. Folding down to less than 4" and weighing in at less than 2oz, the WE Knife Co. Lundquist Angst is here to make a bold statement without ever weighing you down.
- Designed by Justin Lundquist
- Dagger with liner-lock
- Manual flipping action (legal to carry in most areas)
- S35VN dagger blade (59-61 HRC)
- Symmetrically-ground, single-edge
- Smooth ceramic ball bearing
- Lightweight carbon fiber and G10 handles
- Overall Length: 7.00" (17.78 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Sharpened Length: 2.91" (7.391 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.10" (0.254 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.52" (1.321 cm)
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Titanium pocket clip
- Produced by WE Knife Co
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.