Time to Knuckle Down
Describing himself as "just a guy in a small shop making fun things," Adam of WKRMN (pronounced Workerman) hits a knockout punch with the WKRMN Bonehead that's as unique as it gets.
The uses of the WKRMN Bonehead are as diverse as it is life-saving. With robust resin build, it’s perfect as an emergency impact tool to break windows should you be trapped in a vehicle due to an accident. It can also be used as a last resort to protect yourself, or create a distraction to allow you to escape to safety.
Individually crafted in the USA from resin (which is both tough and lightweight) and exquisitely adorned with custom graphics and artwork, the WKRMN Bonehead is a true work of functional art that you can carry (or wear) at all times.
- Individually made from solid resin
- One of each only
- Custom artwork and paint job
- Black variant comes with matching bead
- Black variant is size 14
- White variant has glow in the dark teeth
- White variant is size 11
- Serves as an emergency impact tool
- Tough, durable, and lightweight
- Comes in a custom wooden case
- Dimensions: White L: 1.2" x W: 0.6" x H: 1.48" - Black L: 1.29" x W: 0.71" x H: 1.52"
- Weight: White: 0.6 oz - Black: 0.7 oz
- Made in the USA
Review our Marketplace Guidelines prior to purchase.
Have a question? Contact us.