The tiny terror
The best things come in small packages – and the Zach Wood Mini Terror Bird is living proof. Tiny but definitely mighty, this ultra-slim and lightweight blade is primed and ready to swoop into action.
Designed for high-speed, low-drag performance, the Zach Wood Mini Terror Bird is crafted from D2 tool steel, with a full-tang construction for maximum strength and stability. What's more, it comes in your choice of a tumble distressed black or olive Cerakote finish that tough as nails.
Small, sleek and stylish, this tiny terror measures in at just under 7", with a 3" blade length to handle all manners of cutting chores. To complete this lightweight but effective package, the Mini Terror Bird comes complete with a a multi-carry kydex sheath for easy carry, anywhere and everywhere.
- Custom machined from D2 tool steel
- Tumble Distressed Black or Olive Cerakote finish
- Compact, lightweight, and lean
- Superbly tough and durable
- Can be carried as a neck knife
- Overall length: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Blade length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Multi-carry Kydex Sheath
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.