Popping and Prying
Designed to be the perfect companion to your primary EDC knife, the multi-functional Zach Wood Pop N' Pry is a do-it-all utility pry bar that’s ready to take on the world.
Combining clean, flowing lines with top-notch modern materials, the Zach Wood Pop N' Pry is light enough to carry anywhere, yet tough enough to handle any heavy-duty task.
From prying open stubborn lids and piercing through heavy materials to marking, scoring, and scraping, the Pop N' Pry also features a bottle opener to pop open a cold one when the job is done. The lanyard holes and pocket clip allows for easy and discreet carry wherever you go.
Individually handcrafted by Zach (just check out those hand-ground bevels) and available in different sizes and colors to suit every need and taste, the Zach Wood Pop N' Pry will make for an indispensable addition to your daily rotation.
- Multi-functional pry bar tool
- Bottle opener and all-purpose pry edge
- Machined from Strikeplate Titanium
- Compact and incredibly robust
Perfect companion to your blade
- Deep-carry pocket clip
- Dimensions: 6": Length - 6.10" (15.5 cm), width - 0.67" (1.70 cm), Height - 0.24" (0.60 cm), 5": Length - 5.12" (13 cm), Width - (0.67" (1.70 cm), Height - 0.24" (0.60 cm)
- Weight: 5" - 1.76 oz (50 g), 6" 2.12 oz (60 g), Blue & Purple 6" - 2.05 oz (58 g)
- Made in USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.