Smallest and Strongest
In short (pun intended), the Zerohour Apex Mini Pen is the smallest and strongest EDC pen on the market. I mean, the name says it all. Sitting on the apex of mini EDC pens – this little guy crushes the competition (quite literally).
Designed and built for extreme environments, the Apex Mini Pen features the slimmer and thinner Fisher's #SU4F Fine Point Universal Type refill which writes in zero gravity, underwater, over the wet and greasy paper, at any angle, and from -50 °F to 250 °F. And while you might never get a chance to write in space or deep under the ocean – it's certainly comforting to know that your pen is capable of doing so.
Complementing the NASA-approved Fisher refill, the Apex Mini Pen features your choice of solid titanium or lightweight aluminum body (both of which are SUV crash-tested). The uniquely ventilated body reveals the brass cartridge locked and loaded within while helping to reduce the overall weight.
Industrial-grade O-rings to keep the refill snug and a low-profile, removable pocket clip complete the tiny and mighty Zerohour Apex Mini Pen. Three, two, one, zero-hour. The time is now to own the smallest and strongest everyday pen on the market.
- Smallest and strongest EDC pen
- Comes with Fisher's #SU4F Fine Point Universal Type refill
- Writes in all conditions (underwater, in space, wet, dry, greasy)
- Fits all D1 size refills (Pilot, Monteverde, Zebra, and more)
- Choose from titanium or aluminum
- Choose from 3 different finishes
- Removable pocket clip
- Closed length: 82.25mm (3.23")
- Overall length: 108.95mm (4.2")
- Diameter: 6.25mm (0.25")
- Aluminum weight: 0.28 oz (7.93 g)
- Titanium weight: 0.42 oz (11.9 g
This mini EDC pen is backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.