Modified Ice Breakers
Note: As these knives are modified, the original manufacturer's warranty is void.
As featured on Gear Patrol — a much-awaited collaboration between custom knife designer Brian Efros and Alliance Designs, the Ice Lite is an ultra-sleek high-performance EDC folder that's designed to take on the toughest of tasks with ice-cold precision.
Taking it a step further, these limited Knife Modders Edition Ice Lites feature some of the most exquisite and gorgeous custom designs and finishes. Everything from Burnt Bronze Cerakoted scales to Baby bark textured scales and Rock patterned scales.
Performing as good as it looks, the Alliance Designs Ice Lite features a razor-sharp RWL-34 stainless steel blade that features a pronounced belly and tip for slicing and precision cuts. Dual thumb studs ensure instant ambidextrous deployment, while the solid titanium handles offer maximum lightweight performance and an assured grip in hand. Rounding things off, a matching sculpted pocket clip allows for deep and secure tip-up carry.
Combining form with function, the limited Knife Modders Edition Ice Lites offers you the best of both worlds – in the sleekest and most stylish package possible. Get yours now before they are all gone for good.
- Limited Knife Modders Edition
- Original design by Brian Efros
- RWL-34 stainless steel blade knife
- Solid titanium handles
- Carbidized Lock Face (just like the custom)
- Rides on bearings for smooth deployment
- Dual thumb studs for ambidextrous deployment
- Different configurations to choose from:
- Overall length: 6.92" (15.87 cm)
- Blade length: 2.89" (6.35 cm)
- Handle length: 4.12"(9.52 cm)
- Weight: 118 grams
- Manufactured in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.