Wash away your worries
Back by outrageously popular demand, we are proud to bring you the exclusive Ben Krein Worry Stone crafted from solid zirconium with (you guessed it) exquisite modern Seigaiha engravings.
Learning from the elder Krein (custom knifemaker, Tom Krein), Ben showcases his considerable skills in the form of the one-of-a-kind Ben Krein Worry Stone.
Handmade from solid zirconium and finished with a modern Japanese Seigaiha (waves) motif, this little pocket talisman is guaranteed to replace any of your worries and bring in an abundance of fortune and positivity.
And, with time, the solid zirconium worry stone will take on a beautifully gentle patina that marks the passage of time as it steadfastly accompanies you during all of life's ups and downs. So, get yours now, because these will go fast!
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Modern Japanese Seigaiha (waves) motif
- Made from solid zirconium
- Hand-finished to perfection
- Krein logo emblazoned on the back
- Will develop a beautiful patina with time
- Fits discreetly in your coin pocket
- Perfect for anxiety-relief
- Helps with improving concentration
- Length: 1.45" (3.683 cm)
- Width: 0.98" (2.5 cm)
- Height: 0.23" (0.58 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 oz
- Individually serialized
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.