Join the pack. A scaled-down version of the hulking Iron Wolf, the Berg Blades Iron Pup is specifically designed for everyday carry. Smaller, more compact, and equally ferocious – this snarling pup means business.
Straddling the best of both worlds, the Berg Blades Iron Pup is designed to carry like a compact slip joint, while having the feel and function of a mid-sized folder. The hollow-ground CPM 20CV clip-point blade is razor-sharp and snaps open on the ceramic bearings with absolute authority and fluidity.
Simple but no simpler, the solid titanium handles are gently contoured for maximum comfort in the hand and come with a strikingly beautiful G10 inlays. Matching titanium pivot, collars, and screws along with extra details like an over-travel arrestor and hardened lock-face completes this compact beast of a blade.
If you enjoy having immense cutting power at your beck and call, but still want something that's easy to carry around on a day-to-day basis, it's time to run wild with the Berg Blades Iron Pup.
- Immense cutting power in a compact size
- CPM-20CV stainless steel blade
- Solid titanium handles
- Gorgeous G10 inlays
- Titanium Pivot Collar
- Ceramic bearings riding on hardened washers
- Over-travel arrestor and hardened lock face
- Overall length: 6.75" (17.145 cm)
- Cutting edge: 2.75" (6.985 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.156" (0.39624 cm)
- Scale thickness: .0165" (0.04191)
- Weight: 3.70 oz
- Designed by Matt Westberg
- Produced by WE Knives
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.