A Blade for the Ages
Razzle-dazzle, razzmatazz! Seemingly straight out of the back pocket of Zeus – god of the sky, lightning, and thunder – the Chad Nichols Machairi is here to take your breath away with its cutting edge capabilities and electrifyingly exquisite good looks.
Clearly not your run-of-the-mill knife, the Chad Nichols Machairi features a wonderfully patterned stainless Damascus blade with a false top edge and nifty flipper for quickfire deployment.
Not to be outdone, the handle features an iridescent Mokume-gane (woodgrain metal) insert in a DarkTi frame with custom anodized titanium hardware and matching tip-up pocket clip with hidden screws (it's all in the details).
As expected, the fit and finish is nothing short of extraordinary with an authoritative detent, lockup, and impeccable blade seating. If you're looking to add some blue fire and ice to your collection – the Chad Nichols Machairi is yours to wield and command.
- Gorgeous stainless Damascus blade
- Iridescent Mokume-gane (woodgrain metal) insert
- Dark Ti Frame
- Matching pocket clip with hidden screws
- Custom anodized titanium hardware
- Silky-smooth bearings, detent and lock-up
- Blade Length: 3.375" (8.573 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.125" (20.638 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.065 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- Comes with a custom zippered case and COA
- Handmade in the USA