Inspired by the cosmic discoveries of famed astronomer, Tycho Brahe, the Craighill Tycho Puzzle is an intriguing mental and physical challenge that's deceptively easy to learn but incredibly challenging to master.
Designed to thrill the senses, the Tycho Puzzle is made of eight pieces of solid brass and stainless steel, where the components fit together to form a cube with gently rounded edges.
It also features a hidden interior cavity that’s a perfect place to hide a little treasure and surprise – which only reveals itself when unravelled. Delightfully difficult to solve, satisfying to hold, and beautiful to display – the Craighill Tycho Puzzle is guaranteed to provide years of endless entertainment and joy.
- Die-cast brass and stainless steel
- Inspired by astronomer, Tycho Brahe
- 8-pieces come together to form a cube
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.8" x 1.8"
- Weight: 1 lb, 8 oz
- Packaged in custom cork box
- Comes with a small aluminum display stand
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.