Guilty As Charged
The only crime that the Koch Tools Culprit 2.0 is guilty of is unbridled functionality. Designed and individually crafted by Justin Koch in Pennsylvania, USA, the new and improved Koch Tools Titanium Culprit 2.0 features a beefier design that is built to take a beating and keep on ticking.
Precision waterjet cut from solid titanium, it serves as a keychain dangler loop, bottle-opener, and an emergency impact tool. The integrated holes allow you to use a lanyard to enhance handling, grip, and to add some flair to your tool.
What's more, this one-of-a-kind Koch Tools Culprit 2.0 features an exquisite Blue Fade or Purple Teal Fade finish that's bound to turn heads. We only managed to snag a small handful of these from Greg, so make your move now before they disappear for good.
- Gorgeous fade anodized finishes
- Features an updated makers mark logo
- Compact and multi-functional design
- Precision waterjet cut from solid titanium
- Serves as a dangler loop, bottle-opener, and 1/4" hex bit driver
- Doubles as an emergency impact tool
- Length: 1.89" (4.8cm)
- Thickness: 0.19" (48mm)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.