The Orignal Writer
When we first started carrying Matthew’s custom tactical pens, we introduced him as the son of legendary custom knife maker, R.J. Martin, whom Matthew honed his craft under. This time around, with the release of Matthew’s OG1 series of pens, that’s a moot point because the breathtaking quality of Mathew’s work speaks for itself and eclipses all else.
Building on the foundation of his 500 series pen, the OG1 (short for Original), cranks it up a notch. Custom designed and crafted one by one from the finest materials – each and every Matthew Martin pen is unique, stunning, and individually numbered. Yes, you got that right. To date, Matthew has created more than a hundred handcrafted EDC pens and no two are the same.
Fantastically machined, Matthew has taken the time and care to keep the walls of the pen as thin as possible for weight reduction and ease of use. As good as these look, these are high-performance writers built for comfort and extended writing. So, if you’re looking for your be-all, end-all pen of pens – it’s time to experience the unmatched craftsmanship of the Matthew Martin OG1.
- Every pen is unique and different
- Individually machined, finished, and numbered
- Choose from a combination of premium materials
- Choose from different textures and finishes
- Ultra-smooth ballpoint or fountain tip (Jowo #6 EF 1.1)
- #178 (titanium, zirconium, zirc clip)
- #193 (blue anodized titanium, ti clip)
- #169 (zirconium crosshatch, no clip)
- #183 (2-color mokume, zirc)
- #160 (smooth flamed titanium, no clip)
- Body Diameter: 0.500” (1.27 cm)
- Cap Diameter: 0.530” (1.3462 cm)
- Grip Section: 0.400” (1.016 cm)
- Capped Length: 5.0” (12.7 cm)
- Writing Length: 4.75” (12.065 cm)
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.