The OG switchblade
Note: This is an automatic knife. In addition to blade-length restrictions, please be aware of your local laws in regard to automatic knives. Thanks!
The Ultratech is the OG out-the-front knife. Similar to how the Sebenza is the archetypal titanium folder, the Ultratech set the standard for all OTFs to follow – and is the foundation of the Microtech OTF line.
Never settling, the Ultratech has gone through many iterations and refinements. This latest version builds upon the battle-tested mechanics – with the spring remaining at rest both in the open and closed positions to reduce wear – along with some important upgrades.
The 121 II-4ODS Ultratech comes with the enhanced OD green aluminum handle that's contoured with texturing thumb-slide for more grip and purchase. On the business end, it features a satin single-edged Bohler M390 drop point blade which fires out instantly with that ever-satisfying and unmistakable “schklick” of a switchblade.
What's more, it also features a true glass breaker tip, which could be the difference between life and death – should you ever find yourself in an emergency. Lightweight, functional, and ever so satisfying to use, the legendary Ultratech has proven time and again to be the pinnacle of OTFs blades – and it has done so once again with the new and improved 121 II-4ODS Ultratech.
- The archetypal OG switchable
- Automatic Out-the-Front switchblade
- Single-edged drop point blade
Double action: auto-fire/auto retract
- 6061-T6 aluminum mil-spec hard coat anodized handles
- Contoured handles with textured thumb slide
- Thumb-button deployment
- Glass breaker tip
- M390 steel
- 301 full hard stainless steel pocket clip
- 303 full stainless steel trigger
- Overall length: 8.5" (216mm)
- Closed length: 5" (127mm)
- Blade length: 3.39" (86mm)
- Cutting edge: 3.39" (86.11mm)
- Weight: 3.6oz
- Knife laws on switchblades in your area apply
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.