A fresh offering from the ever-innovative Pro-Tech team, the one-of-a-kind Pro-Tech Knives Malibu Flipper is a force to be reckoned with. As one of the finest knife makers in the USA, the family-owned Pro-Tech Knives have knocked it out of the park with the Malibu.
Designed as a do-it-all EDC blade, the featherweight Malibu features a stonewashed CPM 20CV, straight-edged wharncliffe blade that excels at utility tasks and is primed for everyday duties. The anodized and textured aluminum handle is durable and lightweight, while the slight taper and subtle finger grooves allow for a secure and confident grip in hand.
A class apart, the formidable Pro-Tech Knives Malibu Flipper slides into your pocket unnoticed and leaps into action at a moment's notice. These don't come by often, so make your move now to secure your limited edition Pro-Tech Knives Malibu Flipper.
- Limited edition for Blade Show Texas 2022
- CPM-20CV blade
- Stonewashed CPM 20CV Wharncliffe blade
- Blue anodized 7075 aluminum handles with texturing
- Nifty push-button lock
- Tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.30" (8.382 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.20" (8.128 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.20" (10.668 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.05 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (0.3175 cm)
- Blade Hardness: 59HRC
- Handle Thickness: 0.49" (1.2446 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.