For the Modern Samurai
Following the way of the warrior, the Reate Bushido draws inspiration from hallowed Japanese blades such as the Katana and the Kaiken (short dagger). An intriguing mix of time-honored traditions and modern ingenuity, the Reate Bushido is fit for the modern-day samurai in you.
Designed and built with the same dedication as the original Japanese blades, the Reate Bushido is both a front flipper and a modern liner-lock folder. The hand-rubbed M390 blade features a subtle upswept point and a continuously curving blade. The full flat grind excels at slicing, while the spine tapers elegantly to a fine piercing point.
Riding on ceramic bearings, the blade draws fast as lightning, while the sleek titanium liners and lightweight carbon fiber or burlap micarta scales add strength and durability. A jimped partial backspacer and generous lanyard holes round out this modern-day EDC blade.
Compact and cohesive, the Reate Bushido is the perfect daily companion for your everyday exploits. If you're looking for a blade that manages to balance new and old, East and West, modernity and heritage – the Reate Bushido is yours to wield and master.
- Compact, sleek, and elegant
- Inspired by Japanese Katanas and Kaikens
- Hand-rubbed M390 blade
- Nifty front-flipper
- Silky-smooth ceramic bearings
- Sturdy liner-lock
- Titanium handles
- Carbon fiber or Burlap Micarta scales
- 3D machined titanium pocket clip
- Overall Length: 6.81" (17.2974 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.97" (7.5438 cm)
- Sharpened Length: 2.84" (7.2136 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (0.3302 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.00" (10.16 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.53" (1.3462 cm)
- Weight: 2.50 oz