The Perfect AA Titanium Flashlight
What sets the ReyLight LAN Flashlight apart is how it’s created by the community, for the community. Designed and brought to life by Rey Ye, a self-professed flashlight enthusiast, the ReyLight LAN hits all the right marks and illuminates the way towards a bright future for flashlights.
The ReyLight LAN Flashlight is not Rey’s first rodeo. Having started on this journey by collaborating with flashlight manufacturers in China and improving upon their designs to creating his first flashlight in 2014 (the Titanium Tipple), Rey clearly knows what he’s doing.
As such, the ReyLight Ti LAN is an impressively refined AA titanium flashlight that does everything right. The choice of a Hi-CRI Nichia 219C LED allows for highly accurate color rendition, while the sleek and impeccably machined titanium body provides incredible strength and durability while keeping the weight down.
Other astute decisions include the perfectly tensioned and adjustable titanium pocket clip, intuitive rear-clicky mechanism, aluminum orange-peel reflector for an even beam, and 16 milled slots for adding tritium tubes to customize your ReyLight LAN to perfection.
As clichéd as it may sound, the ReyLight Ti LAN is a no-brainer and a must-have for every flashlight enthusiast. Running on AA batteries (with the option to use 14500 cells for extra juice), it’s compact enough for daily carry while being powerful enough to hold its own.
Combined with its stunning workmanship and spot-on design choices, the ReyLight LAN AA titanium flashlight is a formidable flashlight that deserves its place in every pocket carry.
- Machined from solid titanium
- Machined or stonewashed finish
- LED: 4000K Nichia 219C high CRI
- 16 tritium slots (1.5 x 6 mm)
- Rear-clicky switch operation
- Integrated lanyard hole
- Tail stand capability
- Adjustable pocket clip
- Dimensions: Length: 3.75" (9.525 cm) x Width: 1" (2.54 cm) x Height: 0.75" (1.905 cm)
- Weight (without battery): 62.4 grams
Output (AA battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 30 days
- Low mode: 3.2 lumens, 70 hrs
- Medium mode: 30 lumens, 5 hrs
- High mode: 130 lumens, 1.1 hrs
Output (800 mAh 14500 battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 20 days
- Low mode: 8.5 lumens, 31 hrs
- Medium mode: 90 lumens, 2.5 hrs
- High mode: 470 lumens, 58 min
Note: All lights include a battery and the machined lights with Nichia include a charger.
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.