Utility and Usability
Please Note: utility blades are prone to oxidation, and it’s normal to receive them this way out of the box. As such, we won’t accept returns based on the appearance of the disposable blade. Thanks for understanding! :)
The best ideas are already existing ones, put together in new and interesting ways. That's exactly what the Serge Knives Slipjoint Razor is. Combining the robust versatility of a utility razor blade and the easy functionality of a slipjoint knife – the Serge Knives Slipjoint Razor is a masterclass in innovation and creativity.
Fresh yet familiar, the Slipjoint Razor features an ingeniously designed utility blade that folds snugly into the handles. The utility blade is replaceable and can be easily swapped out by removing 2 simple screws on the titanium cover plate. This means you always have a razor-sharp blade at the ready.
The handles feature high-visibility G10 scales and are lightweight, durable, and virtually indestructible. A dark stonewashed finish throughout, from the blade holder to the titanium pocket clip and hardened stainless steel screws complete the package.
Combining real-world usability with his signature creative flair, the Serge Knives Slipjoint Razor is a whole new category of the blade. Make your move now and get yourself equipped with the one-of-a-kind, future-classic that is the Serge Knives Slipjoint Razor.
- Designed by Serge Panchenko
- Innovative utility blade slipjoint design
- Uses replaceable utility blade
- 6AL4V titanium blade cover plate
- 9Cr13CoMoV blade holder
- Lightweight Orange G10 handles
- 416 hardened stainless steel screws
- Deep-carry bent titanium clips
- Blade Length: 2.67" (6.8 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.50" (6.35 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75" (9.25 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.62" (9.2 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.33" (0.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.98 oz.
- Made in China for Serge Panchenko