Going all out, the Spyderco Manix 2 in Maxemet steel features the premium Micro-Melt Maxamet stainless steel, with a full-flat grind for superior edge geometry and low-friction cutting performance. As always, the iconic Spydie-hole allows for a quick and easy ambidextrous, one-handed opening.
Engineered for everyday performance, the Manix 2 in Maxamet comes with extremely lightweight FRN scales for easy, slim carry. The grey color keeps things under the radar and utilitarian too! Which, for a knife in this form factor and design, works just perfectly.
If you enjoy the aesthetics and ergonomics of the regular Manix 2 and want that extra oomph to tip the scales from great to grand – it's time to experience knife nirvana right here, right now with the fully maxed-out Spyderco Manix 2 Maxamet.
- Blade Length: 3.37" (8.5598 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.88" (7.3152 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.66" (11.8364 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.03" (20.3962 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (0.3175 cm)
- Blade Material: Carpenter CTS Maxamet Tool Steel
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Style: Leaf-Shaped
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Fiberglass-Reinforced Copolymer (FRCP), Gray
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.