Upgraded Para 3
Improving upon an already stellar blade is no mean feat, but that's exactly this one-of-a-kind Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight is. Taking everything you know and love about the iconic Para 3, reducing the weight by 30%. Now, add a lasered faux damascus blade done by the one and only McNees, and we have ourselves a winner!
Taking a quantum leap forward, the Para 3 Lightweight is an ultra-compact, carry-friendly blade that features the feather-light FRN scales and a streamlined version of Spyderco’s patented Compression Lock mechanism, along witha linerless, open-backed construction and Spyderco’s high-traction Bi-Directional Texture pattern for a secure grip.
On the cutting-edge, the CTS BD1N blade gets an upgrade with a custom engraving that adds a subtle visual contrast while maintaining the same supreme cutting performance. The result is an exquisite blade that's primed to handle all imaginable EDC cutting tasks with masterful ease.
If you enjoy the aesthetics and ergonomics of the Spyderco Para 3 and want that extra oomph to tip the scales from great to grand – it's time to experience knife nirvana right here, right now with the engraved Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight.
- 30% lighter than Para 3
- Exquisitely engraved blade
- Enhanced slicing performance
- CTS BD1N clip point blade
- High-strength Compression Lock
- Lightweight and textured FRN handles
- Overall Length: 7.27" (18.4658 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.15" (0.381 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.27" (10.8458 cm)
- Four-position wired pocket clip
- Weight 3.40 oz.