The Street Fighter
You'll never mistake a Chaves knife for anything else. Taking the knife world by storm with its ‘take no prisoners’ attitude to performance, the Chaves Ultramar Street Liberation unleashed its formidable, functional fury.
Created in collaboration with Reate Knives (masters in their own right), the Chaves Ultramar Street Liberation is a variation of the Redencion model, with a more slender blade and handle profile.
Built for speed and action, it features a flipper tab for instant and intuitive deployment, while doubling as a finger guard in the open position. On the cutting edge, the Chaves Ultramar Street Liberation comes with a slender M390 drop point or tanto blade that is perfect for daily cutting duties around the house, office, or workshop.
In hand, the Chaves Ultramar Street Liberation comes equipped with a lightweight black G10 show-side scale, paired with a rock-solid frame lock with a replaceable lock bar insert, and a titanium backspacer.
Sharing the same vaunted bloodline as the custom handmade Liberation, the more slender Chaves Ultramar Street Liberation impresses with its impeccable fit, finish, feel, and function.
If you’re looking for the ballsy performance of a Chaves Liberation without the equally ballsy price tag (not to mention the long, excruciating wait), this one-of-a-kind Chaves Ultramar Street Liberation is here to help you own the streets.
- More slender version of the Liberation
- M390 stainless steel blade
- Drop point or tanto blade shape
- Lightweight black G10 show-side scale
- Robust frame-lock mechanism
- Ultra-smooth pivot bearings
- Blade length: 3.375" (8.5725 cm)
- Cutting edge: 2.95" (7.493 cm)
- Closed length: 4.20" (10.668 cm)
- Overall length: 7.50" (19.05 cm)
- Titanium pocket clip with Chaves skull
- Includes secondary plain titanium clip
- Titanium backspacer
- Lock bar insert
- Designed by Ramon Chavez
- Made by Reate Knives
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.