Coming in for a LANDERing
We teamed up with Ben Peterson of Knafs Co. to create an all-new Lander experience. Upgrading the steel from D2 to M390 was just our first step when dreaming up an exclusive version of an already out-of-this-world knife.
Literally - the Lander, as its name hints, was designed as an homage to the first moonwalk. And this latest Urban EDC exclusive version takes things from the surface of the moon to the depths of the sea, with a deep, tactile, seigaiha engraving.
Available in two unique color palettes, the Knafs X Urban EDC Seigaiha Lander features a set of plain scales as well, for instant customization right out of the box. With the Fast Swap scale functionality, all you need to do is loosen four screws, and you can swap scales in a jiff. Believe us when we say, this will just be the start of a whole new level of Knaf Addiction.
- Collaboration between Knafs Co. and Urban EDC
- Seigaiha and plain scales included
- Your choice of tan or green G10
- M390 blade steel
- Fast Swap scale functionality
- Blade length: 2.75" (70mm)
- Overall length: 6.4" (162mm)
- Blade Stock: 0.1" (2.6mm)
- Width: 1.6”(4.064 cm)
- Height: 0.6” (1.524 cm)
- Reversible, deep-carry pocket clip
- Liner Lock
- Made by QSP in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us