A Pry Above
It’s always a good day when we get ahold of something new from Danish custom knifemaker, Jens Anso. Inspired by the rugged windswept plains of Denmark (just click on the inspiration tab on his website), the Anso Prybar12 is an unflinching tool that defies conventions and exceeds all expectations.
Designed as a compact everyday prybar and pocket tool, the Anso Prybar12 features a dedicated pry tip for all heavy-duty, rough and tumble tasks that you don’t want to subject your blade to (and you shouldn’t). In addition, the single-sided milled pocket is perfect for placing your thumb on for better grip and handling or choose one with a kick-ass inlay.
Custom-machined in a range of materials from solid bronze to Kobolt and Cuprum titanium, the Anso Prybar12 is also available in a gorgeous variety of finishes with your choice of G10, Carbon Fiber, or Micarta inlays. Whichever you choose, you can be assured that you’ll be equipped with one of the most robust and capable compact pocket tools ever crafted.
- Compact keychain/pocket tool
- All-purpose pry and bottle opener
- Incredibly light and strong
- Integrated pocket clip and bottle opener
- Milled side for thumb placement
- Made of solid titanium
- Dimensions: 4.14" (10.51 cm) x 1.02" (2.59 cm) x 0.13" (0.33 cm)
- Weight - 0.9 oz
- Available in various finishes and inlays
- Made in Denmark by Jens Anso
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.