Redencion In Hand
Few things in the knife world are as iconic as a Chaves blade with its aggressive lines and ‘take no prisoners’ attitude to performance. It’s with that ethos in mind that the Chaves Ultramar Redencion is created in collaboration with Reate Knives (masters in their own right) to bring a street-version of the handmade Redencion to a wider audience.
Sharing the same vaunted bloodline as the custom handmade Redencion, the Ultramar Redencion impresses with its impeccable fit, finish, feel, and function. The only tangible difference is the size, which will come as a pleasant surprise to many. Noticeably smaller and more compact, the Ultramar Redencion is perfectly sized for daily carry and integrates seamlessly into an everyday urban carry.
The stout yet compact 3.30” S35VN drop point blade is satin finished for enhanced wear resistance and rockets out instantly via the dual thumb studs. The frame lock is unfailingly solid and comes with a replaceable lock bar insert for the longevity of use.
The iconic Chaves skull titanium pocket clip and an exclusive under the sea patina on the brass inlay, done by Jonathan McNees, complete this one-of-a-kind and badass package.
If you’re looking for the ballsy performance of a Chaves Redencion without the equally ballsy price-tag (not to mention the long, excruciating wait), the exclusive Chaves Ultramar Redencion will definitely take your breath away and bring 'redencion' to your EDC.
- Exclusive patina'd brass inlay edition
- Blade Length: 3.30" (8.38 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.30" (8.38 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.79 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.55" (19.70 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.159" (0.40 cm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Machine Satin
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.54" (1.37 cm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 180 grams
- Titanium backspacer
- Replaceable lock bar insert
- Custom designed by Ramon Chavez
- Made by Reate Knives
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.