Essential Driver Upgrade
A bold update on a future classic between an all-Canadian collaboration between JW Knives and Combat Beads, the JW & Combat Beads Precision Driver V2 is designed for those who enjoy tinkering and tuning their gear.
A seamless marriage of innovation with old-world artistry, this one-of-a-kind tool is the modern-day reinterpretation of the EDC screwdriver. Designed, machined, and finished in Ontario with Canadian-sourced materials, the Precision Driver is perfect for throwing into your gear bag, toolkit, desk drawer, or your pocket without looking out of place.
Milled from solid zirconium, the tip is broached with a magnet that securely holds a 1/4” hex bit. In the V2, the bearing cap and screw are also machined from titanium, and feature precision ABEC-11 bearings to ensure maximum smoothness.
The intentionally large grip area and frag milling allow for extra torque and traction. Your choice of a classic satin or beautifully aged finish enhances wear resistance while adding some serious style points.
Built to last several lifetimes (seriously, this thing is built like the proverbial tank), the JW & Combat Beads Precision Driver V2 is the perfect addition to any desktop or toolbox. Get yours now and elevate your everyday experience.
- Collaboration between JW Knives and Combat Beads
- Milled from a solid rod of 3/4" zirconium
- Magnetic tip holds 1/4” hex bit
- Silky-smooth precision ABEC-11 bearings
- Large grip area with frag milling for extra torque
- Aged or satin finish
- Included 3 premium Wiha bits (Philips, flat and T8 Torx)
- Canadian-sourced materials
- Dimensions: 3.6" (9.14cm) L x 0.86" (2.18cm) D
- Weight: 4.6oz
- Made in Canada
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.