The story of Jack Wolf Knives is one that we can related to and get behind. Founded by Benjamin Belkin, Jack Wolf Knives combine time-tested and honored traditions and craftsmanship with modern materials and technology. What's not to love?
Reinvented for the modern gentleman, the Jack Wolf Knives Gunslinger Jack features a classic gunstock pattern with a twist. Instead of a carbon steel blade, the Sharpshooter Jack comes with a satin-finished Bohler M390 steel blade that is razor-sharp and holds an edge exceptionally well.
Equally outstanding, the handles feature lightweight camo carbon or fat carbon scales in a stunning array of colors, over a sturdy titanium frame with matching titanium hardware. A nod to tradition, the Jack Wolf Knives Gunslinger Jack uses a classic nail nick opener with a no-nonsense half-stop opening.
A new knife with an old soul, the Jack Wolf Knives Gunslinger Jack combines the best of both worlds. If you're looking for an heirloom-quality blade that looks as good as it performs – the Jack Wolf Knives Gunslinger Jack will unerringly hit the bullseye.
- Designed by Benjamin Belkin
- Based on classic Gunstock pattern
- Clip point Bohler M390 steel blade (HRC 61)
- Deep hollow-grind
- Classic nail nick opener
- Lightweight camo carbon or fat carbon scales
- Titanium frame with titanium hardware
- No-nonsense slip joint with a half stop
- Includes brown leather slip
- Closed length: 4.12" (104.6 mm)
- Blade length: 3.23" (82.1 mm)
- Cutting edge: 2.86" (72.8 mm)
- Blade stock: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82 gm)
- Made in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.