The name Jared Oeser occupies a special spot in every custom knife enthusiast's heart. Rightfully recognised as one of the finest modern knifemakers of our generation, Jared's exquisite handmade creations are the stuff of legends.
The Native Tool, little brother to his signature Native folding knife, draws its design cues from the original. However, it's much smaller and more compact, with a cutting-edge that's perfect for opening mail, packages and boxes.
In addition, when closed, the Native Tool reveals a nifty cap lifter and flathead screwdriver. So, in a sense, you get more for less. And as with all things Jared Oeser, this beautifully crafted titanium Native Tool is going to sell fast, so make it yours now before it's gone for good.
- Custom machined from solid titanium
- Inspired by the larger Native folding blade
- Small, compact and highly pocketable
- Features a cap lifter and flathead screwdriver
- Blade Length: 1.2" (3.048 cm)
- Overall Length: 3.1" (7.874 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (0.3048 cm)
- Weight: 45 grams
- Handmade by Jared Oeser in Utah, USA