Pry with purpose
As Justin aptly puts it, this Abrams Pry exists "because a knife isn't a pry." From the workshop of Justin Lundquist comes the fully custom Justin Lundquist Abrams Pry which serves as the perfect complement to your everyday knife.
Precision CNC-machined from solid titanium, the ultra-robust Abrams Pry is your go-to for all things rough and tumble. From prying open containers to marking measurements, scoring lines, or digging into heavier material – everything and anything is fair game.
In addition, it incorporates a bottle-opener to pop open a cold one after you get the job done. Most importantly, the Abrams Pry handles everything that you don’t want to subject your finely-honed and razor-sharp knife to. Not only because your knife is a highly specialized cutting instrument, but also it's dangerous to subject your knife to tasks it's never designed to execute.
- Precision CNC-machined from solid titanium
- Fit for all heavy-duty tasks
- Pry bar with an incorporated bottle-opener
- Comes with lanyard hole attachment
- 0.88" wide on the narrow end (2.2352 cm)
- 1.00" wide on the wide end (2.54 cm)
- 3.76" long x 0.185" thick (9.5504 cm x 0.4699 cm)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.