Small, sharp, stylish
Designed and custom-built one at a time out in Ontario, Canada, the JW Knife & Tool Meridian Field Knife (FK) fixed blade means serious business with its sleek form and unflinching functionality.
Engineered for performance, the Meridian Field Knife features a perfectly hand-ground Nitro-V stainless steel blade that's professionally heat treated to 62 RC with a cryo quench. This means that whatever cutting chore you throw at it, the Meridian Field Knife will rise to the challenge without even flinching.
On the cutting edge, the compact yet robust 2.5" blade, with its flat grind leans into a secondary bevel, allows for maximum strength and stability for all cutting duties. In hand, the handles are crafted from lightweight and eye-catching Two-Tone Canvas Micarta and comes complete with black Torx hardware and a matching black Kydex sheath, drilled for multiple carry systems (like the Utili-Clip).
If you're looking for a multi-purpose outdoor and hunting knife that will not weigh you down, it doesn't get much better than the JW Knife & Tool Meridian Field Knife.
- Robust full-tang construction
- Nitro-V stainless steel blade
- Professionally heat-treated to 62 RC with cryo quench
- Flat grind into a lean secondary bevel with top swedge
- Acid wash finish with laser engraved makers mark
- Two-Tone Canvas Micarta scales
- Black Torx hardware
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Overall: 6.45" (16.383 cm)
- Black Kydex sheath
- Hand-ground and built in Canada
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.