Guilty as Charged
The only crime that the Koch Tools Culprit 2.0 is guilty of is unbridled functionality. Designed and individually crafted by Justin Koch in Pennsylvania, USA, the new and improved Koch Tools Titanium Culprit 2.0 features a beefier design that is built to take a beating and keep on ticking.
Precision water-jet cut from solid 1/4" thick titanium stock, it serves as a keychain dangler loop, bottle-opener, and an emergency impact tool. The integrated holes allow you to use a lanyard to enhance handling, grip, and to add some flair to your tool.
Exclusively available through Urban EDC Supply, this one-of-a-kind Culprit 2.0 is finished off with a Koch Tools maker’s mark, combined with our Urban EDC Compass logo. Only a small batch of these were made, so make your move now before they disappear for good.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Compact and multi-functional design
- Precision waterjet cut from 1/4" thick titanium stock
- Exclusive collaboration Urban EDC x Koch Tools compass logo
- Serves as a dangler loop, bottle-opener, and 1/4" hex bit driver
- Doubles as an emergency impact tool
- Length: 2.25" (5.715 cm)
- Height: 0.25" (0.635 cm)
- Width: 1.25" (3.175 cm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.