The Koch Tools Gnat is a wonderfully compact non-locking friction folder that features some of the most intricate craftsmanship and attention to detail. If you’re in the market for a non-threatening, high-functioning folder that doubles as a conversation starter, get yourself a Gnat today.
Designed and handcrafted entirely in the USA by Justin Koch, the Koch Tools Gnat features a stunning Zirblast AEB-L steel blade that boasts incredible edge-retention, strength, and hardness. The razor-sharp blade is easily deployed via the elongated tang, and due to its non-locking nature, the Koch Tools Gnat can be safely and legally carried in most countries.
For enhanced grip and handling, the handle is made from natural canvas micarta, which is incredibly lightweight, tough, and beautiful to behold. Combining the best of modern materials and craftsmanship, the Koch Tools Gnat is the perfect little blade for every and any imaginable EDC scenario.
- Compact and lightweight
- Non-locking friction folder
- Lightweight natural canvas micarta scales
- Zirblast AEB-L steel blade
- Overall length: 3.75" (9.525 cm)
- Blade Length: 1.45" (3.683 cm)
- Sharpened Length: 1.3" (3.302 cm)
- Thickness: 0.172" (0.437 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.57" (1.448 cm)
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.