is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Named after the formidable Eiger mountain in the Swiss Alps, the Eiger from Peak LED Solutions is fit for the most rugged of situations. And within the EDC community, it possesses an almost cult-like following and adoration. We are thrilled to finally be able to bring the one and only Peak Eiger to your hands.
The Peak Eiger’s remarkable reputation is well-deserved. Designed for the professional in mind, the Eiger is shock and water-resistant because the heads are individually sealed with thermal epoxy. It has unequalled light output to battery runtime due to its perfectly designed and highly efficient circuitry.
Most notably, the Peak Eiger uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you to adjust the light output from a dim glow to the brightest single AAA battery flashlight available. Not only do you get complete control with the QTC, mechanically it’s also the simplest and most reliable feature in the market today.
Right down to the smallest of details, the Peak Eiger is simply unrivaled in terms of build quality. All openings are O-Ring sealed, the protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material and the positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
It features a narrow-angle optic for increased throw and is engineered to use all different battery chemistries: Alkaline, Lithium primary, 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440 or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
You can also choose from a range of materials. Go for brass if you want something with more heft and if you enjoy the process of patination. For sheer toughness, the stainless steel Eiger cannot be beaten. And if you want something lightweight and strong, aluminum’s the way to go. Whatever you choose, you can be sure that the Peak Eiger will be a steadfast companion that you can rely upon through all your life’s adventures.
Note: Momentary Switch add-on available here.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI
- Lumen output (standard 1.5 volt battery): Cool - 114 lumens, Neutral - 87 lumens, High CRI - 81 lumens
- Choose from HA Aluminum (Black), Brass, or Stainless Steel
- Weight (with battery inside): HA Aluminum - 1oz, Brass - 2oz, Stainless Steel - 2oz
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock and water resistance
- Narrow-angle optic for longer range use and increased throw
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass
- Engineered to use all different battery chemistries: Alkaline, Lithium primary, 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440 or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use
- Detachable keychain configuration
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.