Solid Copper Powerhouse
Also available in limited edition copper is the Peak Eiger Ultra, which takes everything up a notch into overdrive. Building on the formidable Eiger platform, the Ultra has a special optic that triples the performance while still being conveniently interchangeable with all standard Eiger bodies. All that power is now available in a one-of-a-kind solid copper body.
The benefits of a solid copper flashlight are numerous. Aside from the stunning good looks, copper will develop a unique patina over time, in the process, making the flashlight truly yours. Copper also has a undeniably solid hand feel, and makes for a durable and timeless daily companion.
The specially designed Ultra head features a unique optic that more than triples the light throw of the standard Eiger. If you want the most reach and throw in the tiniest package possible, this is it.
As with all Peak products, the Ultra is designed for the professional in mind. It is shock and water-resistant because the heads are individually sealed with thermal epoxy. It has unequalled light output to battery runtime due to its perfectly designed and highly efficient circuitry.
Most notably, the Ultra uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you to adjust the light output from a dim glow to the brightest single AAA battery flashlight available. Not only do you get complete control with the QTC, mechanically it’s also the simplest and most reliable feature in the market today.
Right down to the smallest of details, the Ultra is simply unrivaled in terms of build quality. All openings are O-Ring sealed, the protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material and the positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
Add the limited edition Peak Eiger Ultra in solid copper to your light rotation if you need something compact that packs a massive punch. It’ll be the perfect companion for all your night-time expeditions and adventures.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI
- Lumen output (standard 1.5 volt battery): Cool - 114 lumens, Neutral - 87 lumens, High CRI - 81 lumens
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock and water resistance
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass
- Engineered to use all different battery chemistries: Alkaline, Lithium primary, 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440 or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 3.4252" (8.7 cm) x 0.71" (1.8 cm),
- Weight - 0.17 oz. (80 g)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.