From Russia with Love
Condition: Excellent (like new)
Known for making some of the finest knives in the world, Shirogorov is often mentioned in the same breath as Chris Reeve when it comes to flippers. Especially the F95NL with its insanely tight tolerances and simple, no-nonsense design.
The masterpiece of the Russian brothers, Sergey and the late Igor Shirogorov, the F95NL is a demon in bladed form and features a flipping action that defies reason (and gravity). On the business end, the F95NL comes with a razor-sharp 3.875" Elmax flat ground blade and in true Shirogorov style, the magic lies in the action and deployment of the blade.
A light touch results in the blade rocketing out with otherworldly speed and smoothness thanks to the carefully engineered single-row bearing system working in perfect unison. When it comes to sheer flipping action, the F95NL has no equal.
The same attention to detail extends to the titanium handles with tumbled scales and lovely grey micarta inlays, swooping lines (for enhanced grip and visual intrigue) and the matching titanium backspacer and pocket clip. Every line, cut and curve is purposeful and every last detail has been meticulously accounted for in the pursuit of bladed perfection.
If you ever wondered if the Shirogorov F95NL lives up to the hype – we’re here to say that it definitely does. It’s the reason why you don’t often see one up for sale because Shirogorov owners tend to hold on to them for dear life. So, if you’ve ever wanted to experience the magic, mystique and mastery of a Shirogorov – now’s very your chance.
- Highly-sought after and rare
- Compact and lightweight
- Out-of-this-world flipping action
- Single-Row Bearing System
- Titanium Backspacer
- Grey micarta inlays
- Blade Length: 3.8189" (9.70 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.10236" (2.80 cm)
- Blade Steel: Elmax Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 0.15748" (0.40 cm)
- Closed Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.740157" (22.2 cm)
- Handle Material: Milled Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.433071" (1.10 cm)
- Weight: (4.72671 oz. (134 g)
- Includes Shirogorov Cloth and Certificate of Authenticity
- Made in Russia