Professional-Grade UV Light
Building on the Prometheus Lights Beta-QR V2 platform that's highly regarded as one of the best-designed AAA flashlights, the Beta-QR V2 UV packs a professional-grade LG 3535 365nm Ultra Violet LED that's designed to deliver.
The Beta-QR V2 UV was originally built for a pharmaceutical equipment manufacturing company that required a strong 365nm source to inspect the interior of their processing equipment. As such, the Beta-QR V2 UV offers true 365nm output, delivers 90% of its output in the UV spectrum, and peaks exactly at 365nm.
With that said, the uses of a high-end UV light are boundless. From inspecting your money for counterfeit bills and hunting for scorpions (they glow under UV) to charging your glow-in-the-dark items, setting UV curing compounds, and using it as a CSI tool (blood, fluids, stains) – the uses are endless and endlessly fascinating.
Housed in an appropriately Type II Violet Color Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum body comes with a copper pill to better manage the heat, the Prometheus Lights Beta-QR V2 UV is a unique EDC tool that would open a whole new world for you to see and explore.
While you’re at it, pick up a pocket clip to go with it!
- Compact Beta-QR V2 platform with UV led
- Professional-grade LG 3535 365nm Ultra Violet LED
- Runs on AAA Lithium (disposable) or NiMH (rechargeable)
- Do not use lithium-Ion batteries
- 6061 T6 Aluminum with Type II Violet Color Anodize
- Copper pill for efficient heat management
- Output: 550/1100 mW (2 Mode M/H)
- Twist on/off
- Solid brass Quick Release system
- Batteries Included: No
- 0.55" (1.37cm) x 2.95" (7.49cm)
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.