A New Dawn
Following the highly successful launch of the iconic Triple Ti, the magicians at ReyLight are back with the Triple Dawn. This 18350/18650 flashlight is designed to push the boundaries of what’s possible and hearkens to a new dawn in this golden age of gear.
The Reylight Triple Dawn brings a host of significant improvements over its predecessor. Starting from the business end, the triple Nichia 519a 4000K emitters put out up to 1,800 lumens. The emitters are housed behind a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens with glow-in-the-dark gaskets.
The body is CNC-machined from anodized lightweight aluminum for maximum lightweight performance along with a chamfered head for an extra touch of visual depth. This nifty EDC flashlight also features a custom-made rubber cap for superior waterproofing and the tail has been redesigned for smoother operation. Custom titanium clips and screws (which are fully compatible with the Steel Flame clips) complete this masterful beast of a flashlight.
Impeccably designed and amazingly versatile, the shining masterpiece that is the ReyLight Triple Dawn puts the power of the breaking dawn into the palm of your hand. Add this to your everyday carry gear collection and never be left in the dark again.
- CNC-machined from lightweight titanium
- Chamfered head for extra visual depth
- Rechargeable Samsung 30Q 18650 battery.
- Triple Nichia 519a 4000K
- Puts out up to 1,800 lumens
- Sapphire crystal lens
- Custom stainless steel pocket clip (compatible with Steel Flame)
- Unlimited combination of tritium vials (9 trit-slots around the head, and 3 trit-slots on the tail button)
- TA driver with TK’s Bistro firmware.
- Head diameter: 25mm/ 0.98"
- Total length: 110mm/ 4.33"
- Weight: (battery included): 129g/ 4.55oz
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.