Serge of Performance
Designed by custom knife designer extraordinaire, the one and only Serge Panchenko, the solid titanium Kiridashi Folder is a sleek and highly compact blade that's inspired by the traditional Japanese utility knife of lore.
Amazingly slim and compact, the non-locking Serge Panchenko Kiridashi Folder measures in at only 3.125" closed This means you can easily stash it in your watch pocket or even wear it as a discreet neck knife. The stonewashed titanium handles come with a ball detent system to securely hold the blade in the open and closed positions and has a glass-smooth and ultra-refined action.
Small, sleek, and impeccably made, the Serge Panchenko Kiridashi Folder is the perfect little blade to add to your carry. Never be caught without a blade on you again with this finely tuned and uniquely styled utility blade.
- Designed by Serge Panchenko
- Non-locking, caged bearing design
- Small, sleek, and stylish
- Compact and lightweight
- Highly versatile and useful
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.125" (2.85 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.125" (7.93 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Made in the USA