A whole new twist (quite literally) on the everyday fidget tool, the Umburry Haptic Clicker provides both tactile and audible feedback in a slim and compact stowaway coin. If you like worry coins or fidget spinners – this takes it to the next level.
Ingeniously designed, the Umburry Haptic Clicker features a patented magnet and bearing configuration. It's made up of 2 opposing coin shells with 5 neodymium magnets attached to each side along with a thrust bearing system.
This allows for both sides of the coin to click and rotate (much like the rotating bezel on a dive watch, but way more fun). To say that it's insanely satisfying and addictive is an understatement; you have to try it to believe it.
Available in a gorgeous crystal titanium, the one-of-a-kind Umburry Haptic Clicker is the ultimate fidget tool that provides a tactile experience unlike any other.
- Unique haptic design
- Made from crystal titanium
- Anodized by McNees Custom Knives
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Patented magnet and bearing configuration
- Two sides of the coin interact via magnets
- Can be turned and twisted
- 10 neodymium magnets
- Thrust ball-bearing system
- Dimensions: 1.65" (4.191cm) x 0.28" (0.711cm)
- Designed by Cody Umberger
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.