Sleek, sharp, and stylish
A modern classic, the Urban EDC Baby Barlow in darkened titanium is an impressively compact EDC blade that seamlessly merges form, finesse, and functionality.
Bringing an entirely new dimension to the traditional slip joints we know and love by introducing top-notch modern materials and innovative design touches. This is a special sort of knife that is a completely new creation, yet still feels familiar and timeless.
Drawing inspiration from the #25 pattern size, the Urban EDC Baby Barlow is designed as a compact everyday blade that will fit into your jeans coin pocket effortlessly. The updated Barlow handle shape also adds symmetry (a design element Justin Lundquist is known for) and allows it to fill the hand better, which is especially crucial for a smaller knife.
Other modern touches that deviate from the norm include a subtle front flipper tab, the inlay designs, a ceramic ball bearing and washer combo (for impeccable, snappy action), and a full lockup via a steel inset lock bar. This combination of old and new allows for the best of both worlds and came about from Justin’s desire to improve upon the #25 pattern, which he owned.
The low-key front flipper tab allows for one-handed deployment, a feat that is impossible on a traditional Barlow, which uses a nail nick to deploy the blade. The inset lock bar prevents the blade from ever closing on your fingers, no matter how arduous the task is.
And the coup de grâce: the Urban EDC Baby Barlow has a feature purist traditional slip joint makers will never dare attempt – a low-profile, deep-carry titanium pocket clip that opens up a world of carrying possibilities (finally!).
Thoughtfully designed and meticulously crafted to the highest standards, the Urban EDC Baby Barlow comes complete with darkened titanium scales, and a class-leading Wharncliffe M390 blade. What's not to love? There's never been a better time than now to treat yourself with the Urban EDC Baby Barlow.
- Designed by Justin Lundquist
- Darkened titanium scales
- The new texture on the flipper tab for better comfort
- Redesigned thumb area around the lock for less slip
- Roomier thumb cutout
- Weight reduction pockets milled in titanium variants
- Versatile Wharncliffe blade shape
- Updated detent ramp (which prevents hang-ups on the liner lock)
- M390 super-steel blade
- Caged ceramic bearing and washer combo
- Cutting edge: 2” (5.08 cm)
- Handle length: 2.93” (7.4422 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.090" (0.2286 cm)
- Blade finish: Stonewashed
- Overall length: 5” (12.7 cm)
- The symmetrical low-profile, out-the-front flipper tab
- Weight: 2.4oz (68g)
- Seamless titanium inlay
- Liner lock with steel inset lock bar
- Deep carry titanium pocket clip
- Matching titanium screws
- Made in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.