Elite Level Collaboration
Condition: Excellent (like new)
A special limited edition collaboration from Jens Anso of Denmark and Lucas Burnley of USA, the Tera is the stuff dreams are made of. Exquisite in design and execution, it showcases influences from both makers, resulting in a wonderfully cohesive and highly differentiated blade for the ages.
The Tera features a stonewashed duplex symmetrical-ground RWL-34 blade, which offers different cutting angles for both precision work and heavier-duty tasks. The titanium bolster provides strength and stability, while the striking carbon fiber scales offer lightweight performance in spades. A matching stonewashed titanium pocket clip completes the package with understated flair.
Amazingly refined and painstakingly crafted, the Tera is a formidable everyday carry blade that manages to harness the best from both elite makers. If you’re looking for a truly unique and highly functional daily carry companion, you’ll be hard-pressed to do better than this limited edition Tera.
- Special limited edition collaboration between Jens Anso and Lucas Burnley
- Duplex symmetrical-ground RWL-34 blade
- Lightweight carbon fiber scales
- Stonewashed titanium bolsters
- Stonewashed titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.1" (7.874 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.3" (18.542 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.19" (0.4826 cm)
- Weight: 164 grams
- Individually signed and numbered
- Handmade in Denmark